From: James Albert Wendel

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008052410:07:08
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: World Breaking Transparent Math

Hi All I will say this always listen to anyone that may say they have a new idea.When they hear people say stupid things and insult them they aren't going to post anything. I had people call me out to display what I invented to use what I have for their own unproductive satisfaction. None out of thousands have ever successfully learn my method with their manipulating insults . I'm here not to show you what I worked so hard to invent but to expand and to inspire the young kids to look into a new direction in, not what is already known but what is ready to be known. Transparent Math is the new Future Math which has all the answers which the old math has few.It has many many Dimensions to give you a new Dimensional outlook that the people of today have never seen. When I said about Random Numbers that Random Numbers aren't Random is true ,because you people are seeing things in a one Dimension outlook and there are Millions of Dimension that are unseen called Transparent Math.Most professors only teach what is seen but ignore the part that is unseen which is Transparent but right in front of them. I forgot to mention the most important part of what this method can do and the best part. The Unknown Factors I will teach you as we go along that my method has a built in Unknown Factor in it also. Meaning this, no matter what has happen it will adjust to it all my itself. Say we are betting on a race all this could happen The race could be fixed The horse didn't feel good The jockey didn't feel like wining today. The horse next to him did whatever Even lotto which way would the ball bounce. Thousands and thousands more Unknown factors I gave you a few stupid and wild ones I know. I just wanted to show you there are many. Well my method has a beat all the Unknown Factors already in the method. with out knowing these there is no method You must know all of these also below. You must see the Future Numbers that aren't seen. You must beat the word ( if ) Meaning if I did this what will be the outcome.You always hear people say if I only did this. You must be able to change the outcome to fit your method of play since we can see what will happen we can do this and use ALL the Math Laws that made us lose before and use those same Math Laws now to Win.This was never done before until now. You must only use the Math Laws only facts. You must get away from any sort of Gambling only the Math Laws inside of the Gambling then return to the Gambling when the Method is done. You Must NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER GUESS on anything and I mean anything. only apply the Math Laws and only the facts that are in all the Math Laws. You will also learn Space Timing and to apply it to the Math Laws. ALL of the above is in the method you are programming. Nothing can be beaten without all of the above.Nobody in the world can even come close to this new method.as you will see. Much Much more I will have in our Method The system I will teach you while you are programming as I said. This will open up a world to you never seen before and all is proven already. you will start to see WOW this is unbelievable.When I taught the good programmer he couldn't sleep at nights because what I taught him. He even flew over here from the U.K.from an island called Guernsey Island because he thought it would be an honor to meet me. So what I'm saying here I'm for real with what you will learn. The Programming is the easy part I know it's allot of programming but the Method I invented is hard . You should have no problem programming the method the hard part the method I've done. E-Mail me back on what you think so far. James Abert Wendel

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/