From: James Wendel <ceo@windontlose.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008021701:59:16
Subject: Re: Re: Transparent Math

Hi Mr. Zhao Jing.
Good evening to you and your family
What are the things you can do in math, and to program something into
a computer.
My Math is a new math that I invented alone and not found in any books
or taught in any University What it does it bridges the gap of the now
and the future using all the Laws of Math.It also beats all the
unknown factors that exist.

I also call this new Transparent Math the D.N.A. of a number.The
numbers in the D.N.A are use to answer all the unknown factors that it
will face.This new Transparent Math makes the math that is taught
today by Professors in University's belong in the stone age.I've done
what  Albert Einstein couldn't do and that was to bridge the gap of
the now and the future to a pin point.using the D.N.A. of a number
that is called Transparent Math

I already had proved that this works many, many times .My method in
bridging the gap of the now and the future is a self proven method
because it only uses the Laws of Math which we already have known
works since time existed.

I also invented a Transparent Math in many different Dimension's also
why thing's change in these New Dimension.This new Dimensional outlook
and Transparent Math using the D.N.A. of a number is the future math
that is the end game because after this there is nothing.

The math of today that is taught in the University's are still back in
the stone age.I always believed instead of just reading what is
already discovered invent something that isn't discovered. That is
where the future is in what is not known ,not what is already known.

My name is James Albert Wendel and I live in the U.S.A.
Thanks
James

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question