Q&A #1722

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching probability and statistics

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Zhao Jing

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008022609:33:48
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Transparent Math

Hi Mr. Jamesh wendel you have realy intresting project i wold like to work with you or for this project, Please email me, what exacly i want to do? On 2008021700:59:16, James Wendel wrote: > > >Hi Mr. Zhao Jing. >Good evening to you and your family >What are the things you can do in math, and to program something into >a computer. >My Math is a new math that I invented alone and not found in any books >or taught in any University What it does it bridges the gap of the now >and the future using all the Laws of Math.It also beats all the >unknown factors that exist. > >I also call this new Transparent Math the D.N.A. of a number.The >numbers in the D.N.A are use to answer all the unknown factors that it >will face.This new Transparent Math makes the math that is taught >today by Professors in University's belong in the stone age.I've done >what Albert Einstein couldn't do and that was to bridge the gap of >the now and the future to a pin point.using the D.N.A. of a number >that is called Transparent Math > >I already had proved that this works many, many times .My method in >bridging the gap of the now and the future is a self proven method >because it only uses the Laws of Math which we already have known >works since time existed. > >I also invented a Transparent Math in many different Dimension's also >why thing's change in these New Dimension.This new Dimensional outlook >and Transparent Math using the D.N.A. of a number is the future math >that is the end game because after this there is nothing. > >The math of today that is taught in the University's are still back in >the stone age.I always believed instead of just reading what is >already discovered invent something that isn't discovered. That is >where the future is in what is not known ,not what is already known. > >My name is James Albert Wendel and I live in the U.S.A. >Thanks >James >

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®