From: James Wendel <ceo@windontlose.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008030317:03:25
Subject: Re: Re: Transparent Math

To All that answered on my Transparent Math. Sorry I haven't got back
to you as fast as I would have like to.
I spend a lot of my time in the hospital I have a very bad case of
Asthma.Place E-Mail me at ceo@windontlose.com And I will get back to
all real soon Thank you all.

James Albert Wendel

Post a reply to this message