From: Jffuni Roy <jaffuni@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008031702:22:25
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Transparent Math

dear reader,
i recieved following email from james wendel
when i was posted this massge in this form,

i have posted this massege:=>

From: Jaffuni Roy <jaffuni@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008031506:54:24
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Transparent Math

i m jurnalist i have info. about this man,
this man is cheter, they have not anymath formula but they want to
publish to them self,

they was sent this massge to me:=>

 james wendel <ceo@windontlose.com>
 Mar 16 (1 day ago)
 to  jaff uni <jaffuni@gmail.com>
 date  Mar 16, 2008 1:16 AM

I will be## the fuck out of you saying anything bad about me or my
family

now sey me my all reader friend when i have typed any thing rong about
this persion and their family,

i think he is not sense to tallk

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question