From: Jffuni Roy

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008031702:22:25
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Transparent Math

dear reader, i recieved following email from james wendel when i was posted this massge in this form, i have posted this massege:=> From: Jaffuni Roy <jaffuni@gmail.com> To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion Date: 2008031506:54:24 Subject: Re: Re: Re: Transparent Math i m jurnalist i have info. about this man, this man is cheter, they have not anymath formula but they want to publish to them self, they was sent this massge to me:=> james wendel <ceo@windontlose.com> Mar 16 (1 day ago) to jaff uni <jaffuni@gmail.com> date Mar 16, 2008 1:16 AM I will be## the fuck out of you saying anything bad about me or my family now sey me my all reader friend when i have typed any thing rong about this persion and their family, i think he is not sense to tallk

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/