Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #17227

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching Math as a language

View entire discussion

From: Rodney Weems <RAWeems@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009082300:51:29
Subject: Teaching Math as a Language

Yes, I have developed a method for teaching math as a language at the
high school level. My at risk students score about 25% ahead of the
rest of my school's student population on our states graduation
requirement test (the HSPA). Here is an article on the basis of my
method: http://trilastic.wordpress.com/2007/06/09/math-as-a-langauage/

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®