Q&A #1724

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Children's literature and multiplication

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: John

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009123013:33:00
Subject: Re: Literature and multiplication

Look for my book Math Links: Connecting Math and Literature at our web site: www.mathmattersinc.com. The book contains 75 games correlated to 24 children's books. For multiplication I use Amanda Bean's Amazing Dream by Cindy Neuschwander and Paul Giganti's Each Orange had Eight Slices. I would also recommend Greg Tang's The Best of Times. John Hinton Math Matters, Inc. 457 Rutland Street Westbury, NY 11590 516.333.0717 mathgames@mathmattersinc.com www.mathmattersinc.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®