From: John <mathgames@mathmattersinc.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009123012:33:00
Subject: Re: Literature and multiplication

Look for my book Math Links: Connecting Math and Literature at our web
site: www.mathmattersinc.com. The book contains 75 games correlated to
24 children's books. For multiplication I use Amanda Bean's Amazing
Dream by Cindy Neuschwander and Paul Giganti's Each Orange had Eight
Slices. I would also recommend Greg Tang's The Best of Times.

John Hinton
Math Matters, Inc.
457 Rutland Street
Westbury, NY 11590