Q&A #1724

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Children's literature and multiplication

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Yvette Lindial <mac2yl@grandecom.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004110722:10:16
Subject: Re: Strategies intergrating literature and math

I was searching for a reading strategy for math.  We have used the
following strategies: K-W-L (What you know, What you want to know, and
what you learned) DR-TA (Directed reading thinking activity) DL-TA
(Directed listening thinking activity) GRP (Guided reading process)
and QAR (Questioning and request). I was hoping to find a strategy
that I can use to present to my class a different way of integrating
reading and math. I figured it would have to be something like a
problem solving strategy. Do you have anything in mind?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®