From: Yvette Lindial

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004110722:10:16
Subject: Re: Strategies intergrating literature and math

I was searching for a reading strategy for math. We have used the following strategies: K-W-L (What you know, What you want to know, and what you learned) DR-TA (Directed reading thinking activity) DL-TA (Directed listening thinking activity) GRP (Guided reading process) and QAR (Questioning and request). I was hoping to find a strategy that I can use to present to my class a different way of integrating reading and math. I figured it would have to be something like a problem solving strategy. Do you have anything in mind?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/