From: Betty Tatum <herb.tatum@sbcglobal.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003113022:10:15
Subject: book suggestion

I teach 3rd grade.  Two of my favorite multiplication books are,
2x2=BOO, it's out of print, but worth hunting for.  The other one is
Amanda Bean's Amazing Dream, introduces arrays and general
multiplication it's hilarious and very practical.  Ineed to know what
part of LoneStar I should buy if I'm only interested in
problem solving?
Betty Tatum

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question