Q&A #1724

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Children's literature and multiplication

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Betty Tatum

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003113022:10:15
Subject: book suggestion

I teach 3rd grade. Two of my favorite multiplication books are, 2x2=BOO, it's out of print, but worth hunting for. The other one is Amanda Bean's Amazing Dream, introduces arrays and general multiplication it's hilarious and very practical. Ineed to know what part of LoneStar I should buy if I'm only interested in problem solving? Betty Tatum

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®