From: Ann Wheatley <awheatley@sroyalton.k12.vt.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005022214:01:08
Subject: Great children's book for teaching multiplication

I am a Title I math teacher.  This year I have been integrating math
and literature my program.  A great book for teaching multiplication
is "Amanda Bean's Amazing Dream" by Cindy Meuschwander.  I started my
unit over a month ago and am still using the book.  There are good
lesson plans in the back of the book and extentions can be found on
the Internet.  I have found Amanda an invaluable source.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/