Q&A #1724

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Children's literature and multiplication

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Ann Wheatley

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005022215:01:08
Subject: Great children's book for teaching multiplication

I am a Title I math teacher. This year I have been integrating math and literature my program. A great book for teaching multiplication is "Amanda Bean's Amazing Dream" by Cindy Meuschwander. I started my unit over a month ago and am still using the book. There are good lesson plans in the back of the book and extentions can be found on the Internet. I have found Amanda an invaluable source.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®