From: Johnmat <mathgames@mathmattersinc.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009123012:36:55
Subject: Re: Great children's book for teaching multiplication

I use the same book because it shows all three multiplication
representations. I also recommend Paul Giganti's Each Orange Had Eight
Slices.

My book Math Links: Connecting Math and Literature might be of
interest to you. I describe 24 books and 75 math games and activities
which can be used with each of the books.

John Hinton
Math Matters, Inc.
457 Rutland Street
Westbury, NY 11590