From: Anne

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000053111:58:29
Subject: Math Clubs

I am starting a Math Club at our Middle School for the 7th and 8th grades. I am interested in hearing about any ideas of what we can do in our club. We already have a Competition Team...I am looking for ideas for enrichment and pure enjoyment of mathematics. Any tips on club organization would be helpful.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/