From: J.Coccia
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000062214:01:33
Subject: Math activities or clubs

I have several children who are interested in starting an after school
math club.  I have not had any luck getting information from the
people at Suntex about the 24 Math Challenge.  Are there any other
activities or ideas I can use with these children?  (Grades 2-4)
Thank you!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®