Q&A #1726

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Math Club

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: J.Coccia

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000062215:01:33
Subject: Math activities or clubs

I have several children who are interested in starting an after school math club. I have not had any luck getting information from the people at Suntex about the 24 Math Challenge. Are there any other activities or ideas I can use with these children? (Grades 2-4) Thank you!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®