From: Nan Ronis

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004043017:03:14
Subject: Re: Math activities or clubs

I am terribly sorry that you have had difficutly getting details about the various activities associated with the 24 game from our company. I am including my contact information below and would be happy to hear from you. This time of year finds us on the road doing 24 Challenge Math tournaments all around! If unable to speak to you immediately, I will be happy to return your call or email. Looking forward to helping you. Sincerely, Nan Ronis Program Director Suntex International 3311 Fox Hill Road Easton, PA 18045 610.253.5255 ph nan@24game.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/