From: Nan Ronis <nan@24game.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004043016:03:14
Subject: Re: Math activities or clubs

I am terribly sorry that you have had difficutly getting details about
the various activities associated with the 24 game from  our company.
I am including my contact information below and would be happy to hear
 from you.

This time of year finds us on the road doing 24 Challenge Math
tournaments all around! If unable to speak to you immediately, I will
be happy to return your call or email.

Looking forward to helping you.

Sincerely,

Nan Ronis