From: Chuck Lare

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004112001:53:12
Subject: Computer Club in Middle School?

As a voluntee parent, I have not been able to find an off-the-shelf Computer Club for my Daughter's Middle School. I am very surprised that such does not seem to exist. Has anyone knowledge of such a format and/or funding available for creating such?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/