Q&A #17299

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Praxis ii 0069 middle school math

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: Gabrielle

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007020423:32:37
Subject: Praxis ii 0069 middle school math

Please help! I am desperately in search of solid study guides for this exam. I am not strong in math and am very concerned with the negativity surrounding this exam.Does anyone have ANY suggestions on how best to prepare? I have heard the ets guides are useless. Thank you in advance for your time!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®