From: Gabrielle <gcanada@comporium.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007020422:32:37
Subject: Praxis ii 0069 middle school math

Please help! I am desperately in search of solid study guides for this
exam. I am not strong in math and am very concerned with the
negativity surrounding this exam.Does anyone have ANY suggestions on
how best to prepare? I have heard the ets guides are useless.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®