From: carolA. Petrillo <carol@thefatrobin.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000070611:47:44
Subject: Long Division

To WHom it may concern:

I have a daughter that just doesn't get long division.  Well, I have
come to you because I never got it as a child either.  I do all my
equations on my calculator.  This would be of great help to both of us
if you could remind me how to do the formula again.

Sincerely,

Carol

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question