Q&A #1733

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Long division

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: carolA. Petrillo

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000070612:47:44
Subject: Long Division

To WHom it may concern: I have a daughter that just doesn't get long division. Well, I have come to you because I never got it as a child either. I do all my equations on my calculator. This would be of great help to both of us if you could remind me how to do the formula again. Sincerely, Carol

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®