From: Sylvia

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001111721:13:22
Subject: History of Calulators in the Classroom

I am doing a report and would like to start it by discussing when calculators actual started to appear in the classroom. When I went to school they had slide rules but no calculators. I have gone back to school and that is why I am working on a report. Thank you for your help. Sylvia

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/