From: Sylvia <glfnuts@elusplanet.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001111721:13:22
Subject: History of Calulators in the Classroom

I am doing a report and would like to start it by discussing when
calculators actual started to appear in the classroom. When I went to
school they had slide rules but no calculators.  I have gone back to
school and that is why I am working on a report.

Thank you for your help.

Sylvia

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question