From: Mike MacInnis <micmacin@nbnet.nb.ca>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000021223:51:30
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Purpose of studying algebra

In the above message i should have said that kids will realize;  after
they have found the point at which each provider is an equal cost, the
one that charges the most per hour is the most expensive.  Let's say
that they cost the same at  146 hours per month.  If you use your
internet less than that,  go for the provider that charges more per
hour.  If you use more than 146 hours use the provider that charges
less.   (of course, I am assuming variables such as level of service
are equal).   I used this equation last year and changed my provider
to nb.net  which we have here in New Brunswick , canada
Mike

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®