Q&A #1739

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Purpose of studying algebra

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Mike MacInnis

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000021223:51:30
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Purpose of studying algebra

In the above message i should have said that kids will realize; after they have found the point at which each provider is an equal cost, the one that charges the most per hour is the most expensive. Let's say that they cost the same at 146 hours per month. If you use your internet less than that, go for the provider that charges more per hour. If you use more than 146 hours use the provider that charges less. (of course, I am assuming variables such as level of service are equal). I used this equation last year and changed my provider to nb.net which we have here in New Brunswick , canada Mike

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®