From: stupid_one
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008121520:16:40
Subject: Re: Why is math good?

I can't agree u more. I do do not know why i have to learn math. BUT.
I do do know why i am so stupid now in doing everything. Cause i did
not learn math well. so, i can't organize things well and do it in
right way with efficient algorithm . All because i did not learn math
well. No matter how sorry i am, the time has gone, the best time of
learning has gone. Why learn math ? Why math is good ? I think make my
self smarter is one good reason.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®