Q&A #1739

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Purpose of studying algebra

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: kait

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004010513:21:55
Subject: Re: Purpose of Algebra

I am a ninth grade student. Recently I got the assignment on writing a report on the importance of Algebra outside of High School. Each and every one of your comments has helped me out with my report to an extreme point. Thank you very much. Furthermore, can any of you name careers in which Algebra or a higher math level is required? I've been searching for 47 minutes now and I can't seem to find much at all. Thanks again! -Kait *You can also respond at my email if you want! thanks!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®