Q&A #1739

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Purpose of studying algebra

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Yolanda Trevino

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003040521:58:15
Subject: Re: looking for meaningful algebra

Hello, I would like some more information on hands context for meaningful algebra. Iam an educator for adultlearners and I have seen some adults who have no notion on any part of algebra. Sincerely, Yolanda Trevino

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®