From: Dimakatjo Muthelo

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001072605:32:00
Subject: What causes mathematics Anxiety?

I'm currenly doing my B.ED(honours)in Mathematics Education and I am busy with the research on Maths Anxiety. Any one who has information pertaining to the question mentioned on the subject could please send it to Dimakatjoj@yahoo.com or to Teacher2Teacher. Thanks Dimakatjo

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/