From: hboga

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006032719:15:50
Subject: How to help Math Anxiety

That was a great point. I also agree that the student may havemath anxiety from way too much pressure placed on a child at once. Though, I do think after some hardwork she will be able to break through the anxiety and see that she can be successful without so much stress.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/