From: Suzanne A.

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004041611:09:15
Subject: Re: Math anxiety

If you go to the Math Forum's search engine page which is here: http://mathforum.com/grepform.html and type in "math anxiety" you will find many sites that might be helpful with your thesis. Just to give you a few that came on the return page when I tried it include: from the Ask Dr. Math Archives - Math Anxiety http://mathforum.org/library/drmath/view/57010.html Coping with Math Anxiety http://www.mathacademy.com/pr/minitext/anxiety/ Math Anxiety http://www.lemoyne.edu/academic_support_center/mathanx.htm I hope that helps. -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/