Q&A #174

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Math anxiety

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Anita Venter

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000062917:00:36
Subject: Mathematics anxiety

I was referred to you by Virginia Williams of the NCTM. I am currently undertaking my honours year in Bachelor of primary Education at the University of technology, Sydney in Australia. My research topic addresses mathematics anxiety in 9-11 year olds. The majority of research on this topic makes reference to the Suinn Mathematics Anxiety Rating Scale, a test for mathematics anxiety. I was wondering whether you may have any information regarding this or similar tests, particularly in regards to tests for primary/elementary students. Thank you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®