From: Anita Venter
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000062917:00:36
Subject: Mathematics anxiety

I was referred to you by Virginia Williams of the NCTM.
I am currently undertaking my honours year in Bachelor of primary
Education at the University of technology, Sydney in Australia.
My research topic addresses mathematics anxiety in 9-11 year olds. The
majority of research on this topic makes reference to the Suinn
Mathematics Anxiety Rating Scale, a test for mathematics anxiety. I
was wondering whether you may have any information regarding this or
similar tests, particularly in regards to tests for primary/elementary
students.
Thank you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question