From: Suzanne A.
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000062916:04:35
Subject: Re: Mathematics anxiety

I am not personally familiar with the test you mention but I thought I
would try to find mention of it on the Web. I found a reference in an
archived discussion here:

http://literacy.nifl.gov/nifl-ann/1999/0569.html

and here:

http://literacy.nifl.gov/nifl-ann/1999/0567.html

Perhaps another mentor will have more information for you but in the
meantime I hope that helps.

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/