From: tanya harris <ht@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008070808:54:50
Subject: Re: The Potential Dangers of Teaching Touch Math

I was trying to find a way to improve my students' accuracy  on math
facts and hopefully break them from using their fingers so much. When
I decided to do some research on touch point math, I ran across this
article and I'm so glad that I read about the long term effects that
touch point math can have on my students.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/