From: OP
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006092916:59:14
Subject: DotMath is not touch point math

If you not able to access the DotMath web site it is because you have
a problem with your computer system.  Many  people have been to the
site with out any problems with their computer or the web site.  I
researched why you are not able to access the DotMath for kids web
site.  This is what I found.

     They said if you are unable to access the site:

It is possible that your trouble  is related
to your internet security/anti-virus software, and/or your firewall.

Please verify that the settings for your software applications are
 set to allow cookies from our web site, as well as not restricting
access to those same web sites.

If you are unsure how to use that particular software application,
we would suggest that you contact the manufacturer/provider of
that software, as they are more familiar with it, and would be
able to assist you better than we could.

This is what I though was the problem and why you are not able
to access the site.   The only way to know for sure is to have
some one check out your system. I hope you are able to access the
DotMath for kids web site soon.  Just click on the following link and
it
should take you there.

http://dotmath.tripod.com/

Owen.