From: Susan <sarosano@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008071508:39:26
Subject: touch point math

I am so glad that I read these posts.  I have never heard of "Touch
Point Math" before this although I am very familiar with the
importance and value of using manipulatives.  I don't believe that you
can be to concrete when it comes to math.  Students of all learning
styles and levels can benefit from a variety of modalities and
materials.  I will visit the website to get more informed so that I
can bring this back to my teachers.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®