From: Susan

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008071508:39:26
Subject: touch point math

I am so glad that I read these posts. I have never heard of "Touch Point Math" before this although I am very familiar with the importance and value of using manipulatives. I don't believe that you can be to concrete when it comes to math. Students of all learning styles and levels can benefit from a variety of modalities and materials. I will visit the website to get more informed so that I can bring this back to my teachers.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/