From: Jim C. <aztutorjim@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2014090306:57:23
Subject: Re: Re: The Potential Dangers of Teaching Touch Math

How can I get a copy of your book? Is your book an e-book that I can
download? I'm retired from industry and tutor a couple of kids in math
at home and in a charter school - mostly volunteer at the school but
sometimes paid a little. Since I live on social insecurity I hope your
book is not too expensive.
Thanks for any information you can give me.
Jim

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®