Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #17463

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Life of Fred book

View entire discussion

From: Dena

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006101212:03:33
Subject: Life of Fred: Beginning Algebra

I am using Life of Fred: Beginning Algebra for my 7th grade GATE
Seminar math class.  No more groans, instead we have laughter.  I was
able to check the series out at the local library before deciding to
recommend the books.

Do you have any questions in particular?

Dena

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®