From: Harlan <Hunderhill@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007090402:31:28
Subject: Scarce as Hen's Teeth

I did manage to get a Teacher Edition for the Moise and Downs 9th
edition last year, by the grace of another teacher.   It is a wondrous
work.    I have loaned it out to be copied by another teacher, at
considerable expense to him.   I am willing to do that, but copying
the 700 or so pages and FedExing the book back and forth will be
troublesome.   I have myself decided, that after this year I will be
using some other book that is in print and perhaps less rigorous in
treatment.   It's a wonderful book, but for my students harder than it
needs to be.
Harlan

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question