Q&A #17514

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teacher Edition Moise Downs Geometry

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Harlan

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007090402:31:28
Subject: Scarce as Hen's Teeth

I did manage to get a Teacher Edition for the Moise and Downs 9th edition last year, by the grace of another teacher. It is a wondrous work. I have loaned it out to be copied by another teacher, at considerable expense to him. I am willing to do that, but copying the 700 or so pages and FedExing the book back and forth will be troublesome. I have myself decided, that after this year I will be using some other book that is in print and perhaps less rigorous in treatment. It's a wonderful book, but for my students harder than it needs to be. Harlan

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®