From: Pete Klammer <SMSG@PKlammer.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011042623:52:27
Subject: Re: Re: Re: smsg math texts

I had SMSG texts in high school, and I loved them! I was bored by the
"regular" math classes at the time.

Of course, if you were still learning your arithmetic in junior high,
maybe that explains why you didn't "get" SMSG.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/