From: Rinchen khando

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006032102:20:24
Subject: Physics

Dear sir/madam, i would like to request to send me your way of introducing place value to class one stds. we are facing dificulties in introducing activities on how we are going to introduce to uor stds. i would appreciate yours helps and support, if can post me good games based on introducing place value to class one sts. thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/