From: Rinchen khando <r_khans404@yahoomail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006032102:20:24
Subject: Physics

Dear sir/madam,
          i would like to request to send me your way of introducing
place value to class one stds. we are facing dificulties in
introducing activities on how  we are going to introduce to uor stds.
i would appreciate yours helps and support, if can post me good games
based on introducing place value to class one sts.

thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®