Q&A #176

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Place value

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Owen <owenbprince@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007032209:58:48
Subject: Re: place value

   Yes I can help you.  I made a chart that looks like the face of a
calculator.  You can copy it from the "DotMath for kids" web site and
cover it with clear plastic.  Use a wipe off crayon and write the
numbers in the window blank space.  This is a direct read calculator.
You can read the number and its place value under it to help you
undersand place value.  Wipe the numbers off and try other numbers for
practice.  There are a lot of charts on my site to help you with other
math problems as well.  You should be able to get to the site if you
click on this address.

If this address does not work you may have a problem with your
computers system settings and my need help to adjust them.

Good luck and have fun.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®