From: Owen

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007032210:58:48
Subject: Re: place value

You said: "CAN YOU HELP ME ,WITH PLACE VALUE." Yes I can help you. I made a chart that looks like the face of a calculator. You can copy it from the "DotMath for kids" web site and cover it with clear plastic. Use a wipe off crayon and write the numbers in the window blank space. This is a direct read calculator. You can read the number and its place value under it to help you undersand place value. Wipe the numbers off and try other numbers for practice. There are a lot of charts on my site to help you with other math problems as well. You should be able to get to the site if you click on this address. http://dotmath.tripod.com/ If this address does not work you may have a problem with your computers system settings and my need help to adjust them. Good luck and have fun. Owen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/