Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #17608

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Need Teacher's Ed Vol 1for Calculus by Swokowski

View entire discussion

From: YOUSAF KHAN <yousiyar@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007112117:12:40
Subject: Need Teacher's Ed Vol 1for Calculus by Swokowski

Hi, I am teaching this course privately, and they are requiring the
use of
this book or the other edition (chs. 1-6). I am in urgent need of a
teacher's edition, or Instructor's Sol. Manual, Vol.1, please!! I have
not
been able to find it yet (UK and Japan say they "may" sometime be able
get it). Any help would be greatly appreciated. The ISBN is
053493630x,
and it is often referred to as: "CALCULUS ED6 V1 SOL," by Swokowski,
Olinick, Pence, 1994. It is also called "Instructor's Solutions Manual

Volume 1." Thank you!!!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®