From: Pete Keuper <pjk21791@csun.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000020920:42:03
Subject: Better Math Programs

	We use a combination of Mathland and Math Their Way.  These are hands
on programs and work well in my classroom.  The Mathland components
have been developed and integrated to provide a
 comprehensive and rigorous mathematics curriculum. While all
components contribute to the growth of conceptual understanding,
problem solving, and basic skills, each component has its own areas of
emphasis.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®