From: Ted Devian

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008043012:45:26
Subject: Overwhemled by Grading

Dear Teacher: I will often have my student exchange their papers and we grade them in class. This is perfect for short quizes, and that way I can Workout problems, if necessary. I can collect papers afterwards and record the scores. Good Luck, Ted

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/