Q&A #18434

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Adopting a new mathematics curriculum

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Jessica

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007102721:01:03
Subject: Saxon math

I am working in a school system that is using Saxon Math. I feel that Saxon is severely outdated and focuses on the skill and drill approach to teaching Math. I feel like I am going against my religion to use this series yet my system fully supports Saxon. Help!!! What can I do?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®