From: Denita

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008011319:13:46
Subject: Singapore Math

I am associated with a small private school interested in adpoting Singapore Math (Primary Math) to deepen our students understanding in math fundamentals. Having explored the books we feel confident of the K-8 books. After using Singapore Math in K-8 what, books would you recommend for Algebra, Gemetry Advanced Math and Calcalus. What have been the most successful implementation approaches? Our school currently uses Saxon and wishes to move to Singapore Math next year. Thanks for your help.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/