From: Denita <dgardnerwalker@comcast.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008011319:13:46
Subject: Singapore Math

	I am associated with a small private school interested in adpoting
Singapore Math (Primary Math) to deepen our students understanding in
math fundamentals. Having explored the books we feel confident of the
K-8 books. After using Singapore Math in K-8 what, books would you
recommend for Algebra, Gemetry Advanced Math and Calcalus. What have
been the most successful implementation approaches? Our school
currently uses Saxon and wishes to move to Singapore Math next year.
Thanks for your help.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®