Q&A #18434

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Adopting a new mathematics curriculum

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: Joan

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011010910:07:09
Subject: adopting

About Singapore Math. We are going to pilot Math in Focus in 2011. I have the Singapore books and the Math in Focus books. The Math in Focus books have more information and are more user friendly. Math in focus offers the authentic Singapore math pedagogy with fewer topics taught in greater depth at each grade level. It also aligns very well with the common core. Here is one site with more information. http://www.greatsource.com/singaporemath/pdf/MIF_Common_Core_Alignment_Guide.pdf

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®