From: Maria

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007041110:28:24
Subject: fibonacci sequence

Hi Im Maria and i am doing a project about the fibonacci sequence.
It's kind of confusing, and I'd like to get the basics down. Also I'm
wondering how the Fibonacci Sequence is closely related to The Golden
Section.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®