From: Mary <mkorte@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007082915:49:23
Subject: Re: How to discuss my son's need for more math instruction

I can completely understand your situation.

I would suggest you continue tutoring your son at home while you find
a better solution with your school. The last thing you want to see is
your child starts losing interet in something that he is truly great
at!

You may also try this program, StayAhead! from Noteic Learning
http://www.noetic-learning.com.    It offers math worksheets through
internet based on your child's level. So, it saves you a lot of time
to look for something challenging for him all the time.

The difficulty of worksheets advances automatically based on your
child's performance. So, your son will be always challenged!

The program is offered through internet by monthly subscription and is
offering a very competitive price.

Mary

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question