Q&A #19095

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Mean, median, mode in grade 3

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: louise

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008020611:06:53
Subject: math

Hello, I need your help, please. I would like to know a good site/sites for math problems/brain teasers for grades 1 to 4, those followed by a bar graph or pictograph to help students to understand what is asked in the text, but not involving calculations. I live in Europe. Please help! Thanks in advance. Regards louise

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®