From: David Kreider <schoolteacher1187@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009100320:32:52
Subject: Software that will display partial products

Hello everybody,

Does anyone know where I could get software that would display the
partial products in a multiplication problem? I am a 7th grade math
teacher and I have given a challenge exercise to some of my fast
students. It involves a very large multiplication problem. (80 digit
product to be exact) After they have it worked out on graph paper I
will be displaying their work. I thought it would be really neat if I
could somehow print out the entire problem, partial products and all,
to go with their posts.
Any thoughts or ideas on where I could get something like this? I have
scoured the Web and come up with zilch. It seems to me that surely
someone had to think about this before I did. Waiting to hear from
you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®