Q&A #192

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Photography and math

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: Michael

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004030910:34:16
Subject: data on lighting vs Aperture and SS

I need to find actual data about lighting versus changes in shutter speed and aperture. Are there places where i can find actual studies done on this topic? or if anyone knows about the releation well enough to inform me how to find relation on my own, im up for any help on this topic. Thanks!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®