Q&A #193

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Trigonometry Ratios

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: bb

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001030219:13:15
Subject: Re: The Story of Sohcahtoa

I heard a really cute story about indian chief sohcahtoa many years ago at a math conference. I teach high school math. The story actually told how sine, cosine, and tangent came about and what their relationships were. I just didn't have a written copy of the story. Now I can't remember the story. Have you ever heard the story? I would love to get a written copy.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®