From: bb <bilbreyhorizons@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001030219:13:15
Subject: Re: The Story of Sohcahtoa

I heard a really cute story about indian chief sohcahtoa many years
ago at a math conference. I teach high school math. The story actually
told how sine, cosine, and tangent came about and what their
relationships were. I just didn't have a written copy of the story.
Now I can't remember the story.  Have you ever heard the story? I
would love to get a written copy.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®