Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #19701

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Division in 7th grade general math

View entire discussion

From: Trevor Doyle

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009103013:56:51
Subject: Online Math help

I have had a missions for the last few years to find great online homeowrk help becasue my kids are not doing their homework. I started scanning my overheads and putting hem on my site so the students could get homework help. This has been a labor of love and now it has evolved to a online math turoing website called www.secondteacher.com. I have taken textbbooks we use in class and created video lessons for every section in every chapter. I have 10-20 textbooks. I am looking for a class/teacher/school/district would liek free access to test my website. My kids showed a grade increase when I tried it!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/